Small Animal Imaging on XSPECT and
Jianhua Yu, Susanne Hemker, Yuchuan Wang, Jurgen Seidel, Benjamin M.W. Tsui
To realize the
co-registration of SPECT/CT small animal imaging on XSPECT system and of
PET/CT small animal imaging on
METHODS AND MATERIALS:
1. Acquire SPECT, PET and CT images of the point sources and line sources on different system settings.
2. Co-register 3-D images of the point/line sources by Amide.
3. Generate the registration parameter files.
4. Fix the CT image and adjust the SPECT or PET image (zoom, position, angle ) based on the parameters and system settings.
5. Develop a software package to realize the above procedure and to generate the resulting co-registered or fused images.
Till now, we have develop a new software to realize the co-registration automatically. However, we are still striving to find a feasible way to generate the parameter files from point/line sources by PC.
MY OTHER WORK:
Cardiac and Respiratory Gating in Small Animals on the XSPECT
Xenogen in vivo Optical Imaging